PRESS RELEASE – Bloomsburg Police Department: JULY 2020
RESIDENTIAL PARKING PERMITS – Valid September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021
When: Residential Parking Permits for RESIDENTS will go on sale Monday, August 3, 2020.
Residential Parking Permits for STUDENTS will go on sale Monday August 10, 2020.
(If a student is here early for sports, etc. they may get permit when they move in)
Where: Bloomsburg Police Parking Office, Town Hall Building, 301 E 2nd Street
Hours: 8AM – 4:00 PM.
We ask that you please wear a mask upon entering Town Hall.
ALL RESIDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Photo ID
2. Vehicle registration or a copy.
3. Full – signed lease or a current utility bill with your name and address.
4. Permits will not be issued without the above information.
• There is a $10.00 annual fee required for each vehicle permit. (2 per address)
• There is a $20.00 annual fee for the Visitor Permit. (1 per address)
• In no case shall there be more than 3 permits (two vehicle and one visitor) issued per residential unit.
There are signs on streets designating the area and times for the restricted residential permit parking.
The new decals will be effective from September 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021.
Should a resident or visitor fail to display their parking decal during the hours and days designated, a $40.00 fine shall be levied.
Questions: Call 570-784-6779 – Press 1 for Parking.