The Town of Bloomsburg is following the Governor’s direction. The Town of Bloomsburg issued a Disaster Declaration on March 16, 2020.
- Townhall, Tax Collector Office, Recycling Center Drop Off and the Public Works Building will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- The Town of Bloomsburg Curbside Pickup for Recycling will continue per the normal schedule for Bloomsburg residents.
- Shred it day that was scheduled for May 9th is postponed till June 13th.
- The Recycling invoices for 2020 will be sent out a month later.
- Billings will be mailed June 1st instead of May 1st
• $54 payment due date is pushed back to August 14th
• After August 14th, payment of $66 is due
- Kidsburg, the Tennis Courts and the Basketball Courts will remain closed to the public until further notice.
The Town of Bloomsburg recommends that the public obtain updated information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) through the below sources:
Columbia County Emergency Management Agency (EMA)- ema.columbiapa.org
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf- governor.pa.gov
Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA)- pema.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Pennsylvania Department of Health- health,pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- cdc.gov
The Town of Bloomsburg will hold all public meetings during this time via ZOOM. The public will be able to join and participate in the meeting through dialing in to: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 646 558 8656 and including the meeting ID: 456-920-3798. The public can also join online at: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4569203798.
If you have questions, please feel free to call us at the below numbers. Or you may also e-mail us at [email protected]
Recycling Department: (570) 784- 4532
Police Department Non-Emergency: (570) 784-6779
Townhall, Town Manager: (570) 784-7123 Ext. 123
Director of Code Enforcement: (570) 784-7123 Ext. 116
Public Works Department: (570) 784-7123 Ext. 148
Airport: (570) 317-2481