Located at the corner of Catherine Street & Ft. McClure Blvd.
Phone: 570-784-1820 (May 27-September 4, 2017)
Manager: Jeff Huss
Assistant Manager: Christine Miccio
OPEN: May 27, 28 & 29. Beginning Sat. June 3rd, the pool will be open daily.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm (ADULT ONLY SWIM)
- 12:00 pm-7:00 pm (GENERAL ADMISSION) (pool will close at 6:00pm for pool parties)
Daily Admission: $6.00 (All Ages, Under 2 Free), $3.00 after 4:00pm
Baby Pool: (ATTENTION: Baby Pool will be CLOSED for the 2017 swim season)
Bloomsburg University Summer Student’s: FREE with Bloomsburg University Pool Pass (obtained at Kehr Union Welcome Desk) AND BU ID
POOL RULES (PDF)
2017 SEASON PASSES – NOW AVAILABLE AT TOWN HALL
- FAMILY: $170 By APPLICATION (PDF)
- CAREGIVER (name added to Family Pass): + $45.00– Must be at least 18 years of age or older. Age 17 or 16 allowable but must sign a waiver. Can ONLY be used when accompanying children on the Family Pass.
- ADULT: (up to age 64) $70
- YOUTH: (up to age 19) $60
- SENIOR: (age 65+) $50
Please make checks payable to: Norris E. Rock Memorial Swimming Pool
SWIM LESSONS – Preschool and Youth Age 8 and Under
Session I – Tuesday’s and Thursday’s – June 13th – July 6th – REGISTRATION FORM
Session II – Tuesday’s and Thursday’s – July 11th – July 27th – REGISTRATION FORM
Forms are to be returned to the Pool on or after May 27, 2017.
POOL PARTY RENTAL
Monday’s and Thursday’s at the Pool – 6:00pm to 6:45pm – check the link below
Cost: $3.00 per session (tell the front desk staff you’re at the pool for AZ)
Instructor: Sue Hock, Licensed Zumba® Instructor
PLEASE NOTE: Weather related class cancellations will be decided by 5:45pm